Monday 20 June 2011

hello again!

Ok so it's been a while since I started this blog... and I've posted nothing at all.... haha not too sure what to post quite yet but when I have more recent pictures and stuff I'll make sure I don't get lazy... in the meantime, here's some of the things I've come across since I've started the blog:
yummy tacos! =)


 <----- tacos from off the taco wagon during the winter farmers market @ nat bailey stadium the left one is a sweet potato black bean taco and the right one is the pulled pork both of them were really good esp. when it was a little chilly out =)
butter beef ♥♥♥









<---Phnom Pehn's butter beef ♥♥♥ I am absolutely in LOVE with this stuff! the sour dressing/sauce + loads and loads of cilantro + crispy garlic flakes + the almost rare beef = to DIE for!!!!! cannot get enough of it!








------>
ahhh Phnom Pehn's infamous chicken wings....these are pretty good i'm a huge chicken wing fan so I've tried lots but this one kind of reminded me of salty/peppery squid you'd find at 'da lang' at chinese restaurants...maybe it was too hyped and I expected too much?
Chili!!

----->
Chili that I made a month or two ago... I put mirepoix veg. (onion, carrot, celery) some pork, chili spice, tomatoes, kidney beans and just simmered it on the stove for about and hour just so the flavours come out topped it off with extra sour cream I had left over from nachos, a few slices of avocado and some diced tomatoes.

1 comment: